NoodleBib is a fully-integrated note-taking, citing, and documenting online resource purchased by the Phoenix College Library. While there are many functions of NoodleBib, three features that might be of most interest to PC students and instructors are:
- Citations - NoodleBib is a citation generator for the latest editions of MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian.
- Generates parenthetical references for citations.
- Checks for errors in punctuation, capitalization, and abbreviations as you type.
- Exports a bibliography to Word, Google Docs, or a webpage.
- Notecards - NoodleBib is an online notecard system that students can use to take notes on cited sources as well as create notecards of their own original thoughts.
- Links notecards to sources.
- Organizes notecards into piles.
- Tags notecards to help students group and search for notecards.
- Exports notecards as a webpage or Word document.
- Sharing - NoodleBib permits students to share their working bibliographies and notecards with their instructor.
- Easy set-up with simple drop down boxes.
- Instructors can share comments with their students.
Simple registration and accessible from any computer with Internet access!
What do I do when I see "Revalidate Personal Folder?"
Every August 1st, we reset all NoodleTools accounts. If you are a current student at your school, get the username and password from your teacher or librarian to revalidate your account for the new school year.